P-Square : Paul And Anita Okoye's Marriage Heading For The Rocks - THE DAILY CRUCIBLE



Friday, August 20, 2021

P-Square : Paul And Anita Okoye's Marriage Heading For The Rocks

•••As Anita Files For Divorce, Plans To Leave Nigeria With Children 

                           •The couple 

The marriage between Anita Okoye and Nigerian singer,  Peter Okoye, also called Rude boy appeared to be heading for the rock irredeemably if urgent steps were not taken to arrest the marital drift.

Anita and Paul met in their undergraduate days at the university and got married in 2014 after what looked like an interminable courtship.

The marriage is blessed with three beautiful children.

However, seven years afterwards, husband and wife are walking on separate paths. 

The couple met while in the university and dated for 10 years before getting married in 2014.

The Daily Crucible gathered from leaked court paper that Anita has filed for divorce in a Federal  High Court sitting in Abuja. 

Anita, an entrepreneur, is allegedly walking the path of separation following perceived "irreconcilable differences" between the once happy couple.  

She is said to be also contemplating leaving Nigeria for the United States with her three children.

The court paper reads : “A petition has been presented to the above-named court by Anita Tonye Okoye instituting proceedings for a decree of dissolution of marriage. A sealed copy is delivered to you with the notice,” the court document partly read.

“If you intend to consult a solicitor in connection with the proceedings, you should take to him all the documents delivered to you.

“If you desire to deny any fact(s) alleged in the petition, to allege any additional facts for the consideration of the court, to submit to the court that it should dismiss any of the proceedings instituted by the petitioner.

“…to make any submission to the court, you should file an answer to the petition.
“If you wish to institute proceedings for dissolution of marriage, nullity of marriage, judicial separation, or restitution of conjugal rights, you may do so in an answer to the petition filed by you.

“If you institute proceedings for dissolution of marriage on the ground that the petitioner committed adultery…”

No comments:

Post a Comment